- Feature Links
- Long-Term Care
Long-Term Care Facilities
Explore the toolkit for Long-Term Care Facilities below. Find additional resources to print and share in the Publications section.
Learn how to report novel coronavirus (COVID-19 disease, SARS-CoV-2 virus) testing, infections, and deaths in Kansas.
Long-Term Care Facility Testing Program
Screening provides rapid provision of care, as well as outbreak management to communities who are especially vulnerable. Facilities can use tests for regular COVID-19 screening of staff, residents and visitors. Learn more.
Find the latest news on the COVID-19 vaccines by visiting KansasVaccine.gov.
- KDADS Nursing Facility Reopening Guidance (PDF) – 6-12-2020
- COVID 19-Reporting Guidance for Nursing and Long-Term Care Facilities (PDF) - 4-30-2020
- CMS COVID-19 Long-Term Care Facility Guidance (PDF) - 4-2-2020
- Temporary Aide Guidance (PDF) - 4-17-2020
- KDADS Adult Care Homes Executive Order 20-19 and 20-23 Guidance (PDF)
- CNA Guidance (PDF) - 3-24-2020
- Palliative Care During COVID-19 Guidance (PDF) - 3-27-20
- COVID-19 in LTCFs (Presentation) – 4-29-20
- Current COVID-19 Disease Info (PDF) - 5-5-20
- KDADS COVID-19 Care Sites Checklist (PDF) - 5-4-20
- LTCF COVID-19 Preparedness (PDF) - 5-13-2020
- LTCF COVID-19 Readiness Self-Assessment (PDF) – Updated 4-27-20
- Nursing Home Reopening Recommendations FAQs (PDF) - 5-20-20
- QA - LTC Webinar (PDF) - 4-29-2020