- Feature Links
- Mental Health Resources
Mental Health Resources
Everyone reacts differently to stressful situations such as natural disasters, emergencies and pandemics. During COVID-19, public health recommendations such as social distancing and face coverings may increase feelings of isolation, stress and anxiety; however, these actions are necessary to reduce the spread of the disease.
Explore these resources to find the support you need to reduce stress and keep yourself and your loved ones healthy. Find additional resources to print and share in the Publications section.
- Crisis Services Resource (PDF) - 9-22-20
- El Mantenimiento de la Salud Mental Positiva Durante COVID-19 (PDF) - 10-22-20
- Kansas Hotlines Helplines (PDF) - 5-18-20
- Maintaining Positive Mental Health During COVID-19 Client Handout (PDF) - 4-1-20
- Support for Victims and Survivors (PDF) - 4-30-20
- Taking Care of Children & Families During COVID-19 (PDF) - 4-21-20
- Taking Care of Yourself During COVID-19 (PDF) - 4-21-20
Kansas: Stronger Together is an outreach program working with multiple state, Tribal and community partners to provide crisis counseling via remote services, educational material and online support for overall mental health and wellness. Support is just a phone call away. Call 800-273-8255.
- DCF Prioritizes Abuse Neglect Cases and Safety Net Services (PDF) - 4-30-20
- Guidance for Behavioral Health Professionals During COVID-19 (PDF) - 4-30-20
- Mandated Reporting Guidance during COVID-19 (PDF) - 3-26-20
- SAMHSAs Disaster Distress Helpline (PDF) - 4-30-20
- Telehealth (PDF) - 5-20-20
- Guidance For Providers Assisting Victims of Domestic and Sexual Violence (PDF) - 4-30-20