- Dental Practices
Explore the toolkit for Dental Practices, and review the CDC’s Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Healthcare Personnel, which includes a specific section for dental settings and CDC’s information on COVID-19 as well.
Dentistry is Essential Health Care
The American Dental Association (ADA) respectfully yet strongly disagrees with the World Health Organization’s (WHO) recommendation to delay “routine” dental care in certain situations due to COVID-19. Learn more.
Apply for the HHS Provider Relief Fund
Find additional resources to print and share in the Publications section.
- 3D NP Swab Project (PDF) - 4-15-20
- ADA Guide to CDT Covid-19 Vaccination Procedure Codes (PDF) - 3-22-2021
- ADA Implementation Notice for Covid-19 CDT Procedure Codes (PDF) - 3-15-2021
- ADA Return to Work Toolkit
- ADA Vaccine Insight Key Facts
- Bureau of Oral Health Letter (PDF) - 4-30-20
- Current COVID-19 Disease Info (PDF) - 5-5-20
- Dental Extension (DOCX) - 4-14-20
- Estimating Prevalence of COVID19 Among Dentists
- Guidance for Dental Settings (PDF) - 3-31-21
- What Constitutes a Dental Emergency (PDF) - 3-23-20